1. All our offers in this catalogue are without any obligation.HOLLAND BULB MARKET B.V. will only honour all conditions after officially accepting an order. (check always your order confirmation !!!).
2. All prices are ex warehouse Heiloo, Holland and goods travel at the risk and cost of the buyer.
3. All our prices are wholesale-prices including packing.
4. All payments are based on pre-payment terms, unless otherwise agreed. Overdue payments will be charged 1½ % per month. A full month interest will be charged from the first day the amount is overdue. If collecting the money involves extra expenses, this will be charged to the buyer.
5. Cancelled orders placed in July, we will charge the colour pictures (EURO 0,22 each). Cancelled orders placed after above mentioned date we will charge 25% of the total amount.
6. Any claims regarding quantities should be made within two weeks after invoice date. Any claims regarding quality should be made within three weeks after invoice date.
7. All orders are subject to crop conditions. We will do our utmost to ship your orders 100% complete, but occasionally we will need to backorder and/or adjust prices based on crop results or shortages.
8. If your shipment is not collected within a seven day period after the shipment date (as mentioned on invoice), the aforementioned penalty’s will be imposed, (€ 15,- per pallet per week storage costs). A full amount will be charged starting from the first day the transport is overdue.
9. Orders less than 500 euro will not be accepted. Order less than 1.500 euro will be charged extra 15%
10. Document cost (like: Phyto certificate / Export declaration) will be charged additionally to the customer.
11. Holland Bulb Market cannot be held responsible for typographical errors that may appear in our catalogue.
12. Pallets mentioned in the order confirmation/orderform are an indication. Holland Bulb Market cannot be held responsible for any errors.